Carrico Therapy Center
First Do No Harm
Antonio Carrico, LMT, ND
"Traditional Naturopaths do not prescribe pharmaceuticals; perform invasive procedures or diagnoses diseases."
Traditional Naturopathic Assessment & Treatment
The Traditional Naturopathic Consultation is composed of two parts:
- Educational consultation is performed focusing on the cause of energetic/physical imbalances using non-invasive Western and Eastern natural methods of lifestyle evaluation.
- Individualized natural approaches maybe used in order to assist the body’s self-healing mechanism and the achievement of well-being.
Naturopathic approaches may include but not limited to:
- Natural topical liniments
- Herbal and Homeopathic Supplements
- Chinese Cupping Therapy
- Tuina (Chinese Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Acupoint Therapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Healing Qigong Exercises
- Computerized Iridology
- Stress management techniques
- Weight Management
2019 Natural Health Programs!
- Weigh Management
- Blood Sugar Support
- Heart Support
- Immune System Support
- General Pain Management
First visit assessment & treatment from $65 to $110
Followup treatments from $40 to $80
Specialized natural health programs $ call for rates